Soak Away Your Tension
Hot Tub Under The Stars
Hot Tub Experience
Overlooked by the sugar loaf mountain, our wood-fired hot tub is available for your group. Water is drawn directly from a spring in the mountain and the timber is sourced from our forest. The experience is fantastic for soaking away your tension, whatever the weather! The canopy of oak trees provides great shelter, but you can still see a sky full of stars.
Advanced booking is necessary for this popular treat and our staff will ensure it is ready in time for your soak.
Hot Tub Safety Tips
- Maximum occupancy of 6 people.
- Pregnant women and those with any health conditions need to consult a doctor before using the tub.
- No glass around the hot tub area.
- Water temperature in the hot tub should never exceed 37C.
- Stay hydrated. Keep a bottle of cool water nearby and sip as you soak.
- Do not run as surfaces may be slippy.
- Do not use if under the influence of alcohol.
- Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
Book Your Hot Tub Experience
(available for residents only)