The Wicklow Escape - Exclusively Yours
The Wicklow Escape - Exclusively Yours
The Wicklow Escape mountain lodge and grounds are available for private rental for groups of up to 24.
Enjoy a gathering with your favourite foodie friends, colleagues and family. Choose from three options:
There is plenty of space indoors and on our grounds for wining and dining, hiking, soaking in the hot tub, and many of Ireland’s ancient east’s local attractions.
Pamper yourself with style and luxury whilst you reconnect with family and friends or work colleagues. Book the whole venue for up to 24 people.
Early summer rates 3/6/23 = 1/7/23:
4 nights: €5900
3 nights: €5685
2 nights: €3790
High summer rates 1/7/23 - 2/9/23:
4 nights: €6500
3 nights: €5985
2 nights: €3990
Enjoy full use of the venue including:
• The long hall including fireside comfy chairs, handmade oak dining tables, art deco bar.
• The pavilion an outdoor covered space with seating for 40.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• The Fiery a woodfired BBQ
• The Larch Cabin - set up as a chill out space, treatment room or drinks area
• The grounds include over an acre of gardens and forest.
• The wood fired hot tub, can be hired at an additional cost per night.
Save time, enjoy your company and book Chef Services during your stay, choose from:
• Spring/Summer only - Wood-fired experience - Pizza, Focaccia, and Sides €50
• 2-course menu €60
• 3-course menu €69
• Wagyu burger and Truffle fries with sides - €50
• 5-course fine dining €89
• Sharing boards €25 each - (Heavenly Cheese ploughman, relish and pickle | Spanish Meats, olives, rosemary and lemon Focaccia | Silky Hummus, Veggie Battons, Roasted squash) - Light snacks for 2 people.
• Lunch €22
• Continental breakfast €12
• Cooked breakfast €18
• Canapes €20 for two, €28 for three
Prices based on 18 peopleBook Now
Enjoy exclusive use of the whole venue and bespoke dining with our chefs.
• welcome drinks and nibbles,
• hot tub,
• 3-course dining,
• continental breakfast,
• picnic lunch
• 5-course dining
• cooked breakfast on departure day
From €627 per person (for bookings of minimum 18 people)Book Now
Our venue has a contemporary design with 18 luxury beds over 7 Garden Rooms and can sleep up to 24. The property hosts the long hall, a treatment room, The Fiery outdoor kitchen and a pavilion. Wood burning stoves, alpaca blankets, down bedding and other little luxuries give you a warm welcome.Read More
Our centre is secluded in miles of woodlands and mountains far from the hustle and bustle of city living. There are numerous beautiful walks, hikes and lakes right on our doorstep, taking you up to the local glens and Wicklow mountains for avid hikers.Read More
There is nothing like a long hot soak in mountain spring water. Couple this fluffy robes and an oak or star gazed canopy, and feel your stresses melting away. Wood-fired and nestled in nature, your hot tub experience is the ultimate in relaxation.
€250 first night €200 after
- Free WIFI throughout the whole property
- Multiple power sockets
- Large luggage storage
- Private & shared bathrooms
- Linen included
- Towels and bathroom soaps included
- Ground floor accommodation
- Modern ensuite bathrooms with walk-in power shower
- Filtered Wicklow spring water
- Iron and Ironing Board available on request
- Library of literary classics, mindless waffle and self-help books
Our food first, seasonal and locally sourced, slow approach to ethical eating makes for an appetising menu. Packed with homegrown and thoughtfully sourced and inventive Irish ingredients the majority of our suppliers are within a 3-mile radius. With Castleruddery Organic farm, Ridgeway Wagyu beef, Dunlavin Organic Dairy, Graces Organic eggs our dining experience is truly farm to fork.Read More
Nestled in the magnificent Glen of Imaal, this venue offers a sanctuary of elegance, tranquillity and serenity. Stunning views, immersion in nature and the sheer magnificence of the Wicklow mountains will make event unforgettable.Read More