Have a question? Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions to help you plan ahead in preparation for your stay at The Wicklow Escape
- What are my cancellation rights in regards to Covid-19?
For peace of mind if a booking is cancelled during the cancellation period due to a Government COVID-19 related travel restrictions, guests will be credited with the amount of the booking for a future stay or they can choose a refund.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in at the Wicklow Escape is 3pm and check-out is at 11am. Early check-in and late check-out options are available at an extra cost but are subject to availability.
- Is there parking at the Wicklow Escape?
Parking is available at no extra cost.
- Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
- Can I bring my pet?
Pets are not allowed.
- Do you offer room service?
- What amenities do you offer?
- Is there a bar?
- Do you serve draft beer?
Wicklow wolf supply us with a selection from their award winning micro brewery.
- Can you get to the Wicklow Escape by public transport?
There is a bus stop a few minutes away and we can provide a taxi number to collect you.
- Can we stay for one night?
We offer one night stays on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Click here to learn more.
- When are you open?
We open Wednesdays to Sundays. Fridays to Sundays are reserved for two night stays.
- Can I book a table for dinner only?
In winter and autumn dining is available on Wednesday evening booking here. During the late spring and summer Wednesdays and Fridays.