Nurture the soil that holds the Summer
An energising and transformative retreat of deep breath and body connection, empowering yoga and soul nourishing to realign for the brightening days of Spring.
As we approach this seasonal shift of lengthening light and natural growth, take time to free space in your body, heart and mind to allow for this natural shift to arise.
Practice: Our practice will embrace the shifting energy of the day. Opening and celebrating the rising light of morning, and soothing and welcoming the soft fall of each sundown.
Sun Practice – We greet each morning with open breath and gentle strength celebrating lightness, openness, and ease in the body.
Moon Practice – We keep our emphasis to the earth, nourishing the soil from which our energy can bloom, with gentle flowing release and a deep and restorative Yoga Nidra.
- Start Date: Friday 6th April 2018
- End Date: Sunday 8th April 2018
- Time: 17:00
4pm: Settle in with tea, chats, and free time to read, reflect and journal
6.30pm: Opening circle & gentle flow
9pm: Yoga Nidra
8.30 – 10am: Morning practice
11am: Journaling/Treatments/Free time
1pm – 3.30pm: Guided Hike amongst the Wicklow hills.
6pm: Evening practice
8.30pm: Hot tub time
Morning practice: 8:30 – 10am
Closing Ceremony 1pm
All meals throughout your stay:
2 x Breakfast
2 x lunch
2 x dinner
Food is wholesome vegetarian cooking
All Yoga classes
Mats and yoga equipment are all provided.
Relaxing deep tissue massage is available (€60 per person) booking in advance is required
The benefits of investing in your well being are immeasurable; here are just a few reasons you might want to book this retreat.
1. Deepen your understanding of asana and pranayama practices in an environment where you will feel supported and guided by two yoga teachers.
2. Develop your meditation practice in a centre where you can fully switch off from outside distractions.
3. Eat well. This retreat includes healthy and delicious vegetarian meals throughout your stay. No cooking, no shopping, and no stress.
4. Self Reflect. Take time just for yourself to connect and reflect through the physical practices of Yoga but also through the guided practices of journaling and self-reflection.
5. De-stress: It goes without saying that on a yoga retreat you are sure to deeply relax and de-stress. Be refreshed and renewed by the glorious Wicklow countryside. Lie in bed for a little longer if you like or wake and join a class or a hike during the day. And did we mention the hot tub? There’s a hot tub.
6. Nature – Escape to the beautiful landscape of Wicklow at a particularly stunning time of year as the leaves amongst the forest turn. We will take a guided hike on Saturday afternoon amongst the beautiful Wicklow hills.
7. Meet new friends. Yoga is about connection and you are guaranteed to meet people on a yoga retreat with similar interests. Whether you come on your own or with friends you are just one Om away from a new yoga community.
€350 per person for shared twin room
€330 per person in 4 person shared room
Early bird offer: Twin room Only €300 per person, Shared room only €280 perperson – book before Feb 2nd 2018
Susie on – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mairin on – email@example.com
Susie's love of yoga comes through in her classes. She teaches with a strong emphasis on breath and movement. Skillfully sequencing classes to inspire the soul to feel free in movement and to fully express your own uniqueness. She believes every practice is a movement meditation and she blends her passion for music into her class to create an environment of soft melodic liberation.
She wants everyone in her class to leave feeling a little stronger, a little softer, more connected and less attached.
Máirín is a writer, facilitator and Yoga teacher instigating connection with an open heart. By bringing together a physical, mindful and creative practice Máirín believes Yoga can be a platform to build openness and energy, strength and awareness, and provide us with a space to connect to ourselves and each other.
In her classes Máirín creates an igniting of awareness in the body, allowing us to be in contact with the physical and emotional sensations as we move in our practice. She encourages the release of tension, the balance of effort, and the expansive safety of the breath. She teaches a dynamic and flowing class with an emphasis on self awareness and empowerment of each student.
She believes in the space for transformation with a daily practice and offers guidance and support in the development of an integrative and holistic practice that her students can create for themselves.