Life runs at a thousand kilometres an hour. Our truest self often gets buried under a sea of distraction, anxiety, and heaviness. It often feels like we lost connection to ourselves, our ability to see clearly and our true calling in life.
In reality, we never really lose touch. We just need to peel back the layers of self-limiting beliefs and inner dialogue.
Join Susan Fysh for a weekend retreat in the Wicklow hills, the perfect way to re-connect with your true self, cutting through the inner and outer clutter in a fun, grounded, supported and safe space. You will dive deep into your true essence and rediscover yourself to move towards the vibrant, abundant and purposeful life that feels most aligned with your soul.
At the end of the weekend, you will feel lighter, energized and inspired to listen to your true authentic self and stand in your own power.
- Start Date: Friday 10th May 2019
- End Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
- Time: 16:00
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 Days
16:00 Settle in with tea, chats, and free time to read, reflect and journal
18:00 Gentle flow & meditation
19.30 Relaxed Dinner
20.30 Opening circle, intention setting & dance
7:30: Herbal Tea/Light Snack
8:00: Yoga: Flow to centre yourself
11:00: Guided Meditation
14:30 – 17:30: Chillout Time, Journalling, Hike or Treatments
19:30: Sharing Circle & Gathering
20:00 – Evening ceremony
8:00 Arise to herbal tea and a light snack
9:00 Yoga Flow
12:00 Closing Ceremony
– Two nights in beautiful shared boutique style bedrooms (choose from a twin, double room or shared room)
– All meals & herbal teas during your stay
– All Yoga classes & meditations
– Wellness workshops
– Taking time out of your busy schedule to unplug and re-connect with your true self
– Connect with the bigger vision you have for your life and receiving tools to start going after your dreams
– Connect with like-minded souls to build a network of true support
– Discovering tools and techniques you can use in your daily life
– Introduction or deepening of a yoga and meditation practice
To Book onto the weekend:
Early Bird Pricing ends March 1st:
Twin Room: €390 per person sharing (up to 2 people),
Shared Room: €360 per person sharing (up to 4 people)
Susan is a nurturing and compassionate soul who recognises her path of healing, yoga and spirituality.
She knows only too well how healing can change your life and give you clarity on deep-rooted issues. Healing can be physical, emotional, spiritual, everyone's experience is truly unique.
Susan has a true gift of holding space for others to facilitate healing. She is trained in numerous different holistic therapies and yoga and has been walking the path of self-development herself for years.