Was the last three months like an endless blur of washing up, laundry and constant cooking? Do you need a weekend away from it all?
Do you need a break in a stunning location where everything is literally done for you?
Enjoy a really lovely indulgent weekend where you get to hang out with a friend? And yes… no more fecking dishes.
Chores, what chores?
Reconnect with your bestie or partner and get back your sense of self and sanity. The only fingers you will lift will be whilst you dine or tilt a craft gin and tonic. Nestled in the Wicklow mountains our beautiful lodge is abundant with landscaped gardens and miles of forest and mountains.
Join us in our celebrated mountain lodge for a weekend getaway from Friday to Sunday and leave rejuvenated and ready for the rest of summer.
The elbowroom escape have been successfully hosting fantastic events in our beautiful mountain lodge over the past four years. It’s so exciting to re-open again after a challenging few months and we cannot wait to meet you!
Here is a little more of what we have to offer https://www.thewicklowescape.com/experiences/
- Start Date: Friday 3rd July 2020
- End Date: Sunday 5th July 2020
- Time: 15:00 - 14:00
- Duration: Weekend
Friday – Sunday
- Arrive from 3pm
- Eat, drink and then do ask you please, hike, a bit of Yoga or do Sweet feck All for the weekend
- Leave when you have pulled yourself out of the hammock and eaten brunch on Sunday
This weekend includes:
- A welcome cocktail
- All your meals plus a glass of fine wine with dinner
- A yoga class should you wish to join in
- A walk through the forest with a detour up the mountain if you fancy shedding a bit
- The comfiest beds in Ireland
The investment in your self is:
- Twin or double room for two €319 pp sharing – Room priced for two people
- Four Bed group room €289 pp sharing – suitable for a group of 4 friends – Room priced for 4 people.
Lisa is queenbee of The elbowroom in Dublin and The elbowroom escape in Wicklow. She is the proverbial Duracell Bunny, teacher, potter, gardener, baker, health enthusiast and passionate foodie. But first and foremost, proud mother to two fabulous children.
The elbowroom escape is also Lisa's home and she can be often spotted knee-deep in some kind of muck, hosting retreats, writing or brewing a variety of concoctions in her cabin.
She built her pottery studio after studying in Dublin and has been focusing on throwing the tableware for the kitchens and guests at The escape.