Start 2019 the way you mean to go on!
Escape the January blues and join Amanda in the beautiful Wicklow hills for Hatha and Yin Yoga, woodland walks in the crisp fresh country air, delicious healthy food, soak your cares away under the stars in our woodburning hot tub and enjoy a gin or two by the fire – This event is all about balance!!!
The weekend will be a combination of Yin and Yang – come along to move, stretch the body but also relax and restore after the Christmas madness in one of the most beautiful locations in Ireland
You can do as much or as little as you like and the yoga is suitable for all levels.
Make time for yourself this January! As a nutrition coach Amanda is on hand to advise you on healthy eating plans or food swaps as well as goal setting for the year ahead – This weekend is the perfect way to kickstart your new year resolutions for a healthy 2019.
Book now! Hold your place for only €100 deposit required and pay the rest in 2019!
- Start Date: Friday 18th January 2019
- End Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
- Time: 16:00
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
16.00 – Arrival and start to unwind with tea and welcome nibbles
19.00 – Delicious evening meal with a complimentary gin and tonic to cheers the New Year
20.30 – Candlelight Restorative Yoga class – Ease into the weekend
8.00 – Early morning tea or healthy kombucha shot
8.30 – Morning Hatha yoga – Welcoming in the glorious morning
10.00 – Breakfast
11.00 – Gently woodland walk or Hike to the top of the West Wicklow if you wish
13.00 – Warming healthy Lunch
13.30 – Free time to relax on huge bean bags infront of the fire, read, chat, journal or book in for a deep tissue massage (€65 per person to be booked in advance)
17.00 – Yin Yoga with alchemy crystal sound meditation with guest teacher Rachel Lenny
18.30 – Dinner
19.30 – Free time to soak under the stars in the hot tub, chat or chill out with a glass of your favourite tipple (its all about the balance!).
9.30 – Hatha yoga and mindful movement class
11.00 – Brunch
12.30 – Farewell circle – Lets set goals for 2019 swap numbers with new friends and feel ready to face 2019 head on
2 Nights in luxurious accommodation
All yoga classes
Use of the outdoor hot tub under the stars
All freshly made vegetarian meals
Guided woodland walk
Complimentary Gin & Tonic on arrival
Book your deep tissue massage with the lovely Sue (€65, please email me to book in advance)
The benefits of investing in your well being are immeasurable; here are just a few reasons you might want to book this retreat.
1. Deepen your understanding of asana and pranayama practices in an environment where you will feel supported and guided by two yoga teachers.
2. Develop your meditation practice in a centre where you can fully switch off from outside distractions.
3. Eat well. This retreat includes healthy and delicious vegetarian meals throughout your stay. No cooking, no shopping, and no stress.
4. Self Reflect. Take time just for yourself to connect and reflect through the physical practices of Yoga but also through the guided practices of journaling and self-reflection.
5. De-stress: It goes without saying that on a yoga retreat you are sure to deeply relax and de-stress. Be refreshed and renewed by the glorious Wicklow countryside. Lie in bed for a little longer if you like or wake and join a class or a hike during the day. And did we mention the hot tub? There’s a hot tub.
6. Nature – Escape to the beautiful landscape of Wicklow at a particularly stunning time of year as the leaves amongst the forest turn. We will take a guided hike on Saturday afternoon amongst the beautiful Wicklow hills.
7. Meet new friends. Yoga is about connection and you are guaranteed to meet people on a yoga retreat with similar interests. Whether you come on your own or with friends you are just one Om away from a new yoga community.
Investment for the weekend
Hold your place for only €100 deposit
Twin room – €350 per person
Shared 4 person Room – €330 per person
To Book please contact Amanda directly – email@example.com or call 0862254037
I look forward to seeing you in January
Love Amanda xx
As manager of the elbowroom escape, Amanda loves spending her time between the bustling city of Dublin and the breathtaking views and tranquillity of the Wicklow hills. She welcomes everyone to the escape with open arms, giving herself the task of ensuring everyone who comes through the doors has a wonderful and relaxing time, taking away great memories and feeling ready to take on the world again.
Having come from the corporate world, and through her love for travel and wellness, Amanda took up yoga, training in India to become a teacher and is now working towards her 500-hour certificate. She is also a nutritional coach and is delighted to combine her two loves - Good healthy food and yoga as her career