With Christmas just around the corner, YOU need time to Chillout before silly season grabs you by the ankles and drags you through to January!! Soooo back by popular demand (Our last event sold out in record time)… Guilt-free, sleep filled, rest & relaxation!
Are you wiped out, knackered or just plain fucked?
Yes? Well then… Join us at The elbowroom escape for our popular “Do Fuck All” weekend break.
Consider this. How tired are you these days? How often do you have the opportunity to do just nothing?
Would you fancy coming along to a weekend break in a stunning location where everything is literally done for you?
In other words, you do fuck all.
The weekend entails our chef serving you delicious food. And then….
Yes, there is a forest if you want to walk in it. Yes, there is a fuck load of mountains should you wish to climb them. Yes, there is a big room should you wish to roll about, do yoga or binge watch The Handmaids Tale/Breaking Bad/Mad Men/House of Cards. Yes, there is a hot tub should you wish to soak.
Yes, there are 5* hotel grade beds should you wish to just lie in them. Yes, there are hammocks should you wish to swing/read. Yes, there is a gin bar should you chose to get so wasted you start telling strangers you love them.
Yes, there will be a cool bunch of people (See the screening application questions below) that you can shoot the breeze with. Yes, Sue will be available to massage you.
But if you wish to do none of that and do fuck all. Then so be it.
Questionnaire: please apply with the answers to these questions:
- Name your favourite GIN and mixer (multiple answers are accepted)?
- How many episodes of your fave series have you sat through in one evening?
- Can you name the main characters in Pulp Fiction?
- Do you think Donald Trump is a knob?
All applicants with correct answers will secure a place 🙂
- Start Date: Friday 24th November 2017
- End Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
- Time: 17:00
- Duration: 3 Days
Friday – Sunday
- Arrive from 5pm
- Eat, drink and do Sweet Fuck All for the weekend
- Leave when you have pulled yourself out of the hammock and eaten brunch on Sunday
- 5* hotel grade beds for 2 nights
- Delicious vegetarian meals, all prepared and ready so you just need to sit down to eat
- Hammocks and huge bean bags to sink into for as long as you like
- Take much needed time out from EVERYTHING
- Regroup without the guilt that you should be doing something
- Catch up on that TV series you are dying to watch without being disturbed
Only €199 to regain your sanity and start feeling like YOU again
Rooms are shared – Let us know if you book in with a friend to ensure you are put in the same room
We can organise a relaxing deep tissue massage (cost €60 per person booked in advance)
Lisa is queenbee of The elbowroom in Dublin and The elbowroom escape in Wicklow. She is the proverbial Duracell Bunny, teacher, potter, gardener, baker, health enthusiast and passionate foodie. But first and foremost, proud mother to two fabulous children.
The elbowroom escape is also Lisa's home and she can be often spotted knee-deep in some kind of muck, hosting retreats, writing or brewing a variety of concoctions in her cabin.
She built her pottery studio after studying in Dublin and has been focusing on throwing the tableware for the kitchens and guests at The escape.