So 2020 wasn’t quite the year we all expected, but why not end the year with a celebration in the Wicklow hills.
Another lockdown and unfortunately, more time spent away from friends, family, from hiking in nature, from yoga classes, or meeting new friends over a glass of gin or three!
When It’s finally over…. Take Time to Celebrate with us
Channel your sense of fun, reduce that feeling of anxiety, recharge for the year ahead, eat healthy organic meals (without the washing up) and relax with a yoga class, soak in the hot tub or take a stroll in the mountains.
Cheer up a family member, your besties or your partner and celebrate the end of the latest lockdown with us, sampling from our gin bar, enjoying much needed time away from the constant stream of media in our lives.
Share your bedroom with the person/ people who you book with (twin/ double or 4 person bunk rooms all available), so why not get a group together to have a post lockdown gathering.
The elbowroom escape has been successfully hosting fantastic events in our beautiful mountain lodge over the past four years. We are so excited to welcome you to our hidden gem, all measures have been put in place for your safety and enjoyment during your stay with us.
- Start Date: Friday 4th December 2020
- End Date: Sunday 6th December 2020
- Time: 16:00
- Duration: Weekend
Friday – Sunday
- Arrive from 4pm
- Eat, drink and then do ask you please, hike, a bit of Yoga or just get your mojo back
- 1 x restorative relaxing yoga class and 2 x morning stretch & flow classes available to join
- Relax on our famous HUGE beanbags in front of our woodburning fire
- Soak in the hot tub under the stars on Saturday night
- Leave feeling revitalised after a tasty Organic brunch on Sunday
This weekend includes:
- 2 nights stay in the most comfortable beds in Ireland
- A welcome cocktail
- All your meals plus a glass of fine wine with dinner
- A restorative yoga class on the night of arrival
- Yoga flow class to stretch out the body on both mornings
- A walk through the forest with a detour up the mountain if you fancy a challenge
- Enjoy the sense of being taken care of and looked after during your stay.
The investment in your self is:
- Twin or double room for two €329 pp sharing – Please book with a friend or partner
- Four Bed group room €299 pp sharing – suitable for a group of 4 friends – Please book with 4 friends/family
As manager of the elbowroom escape, Amanda loves spending her time between the bustling city of Dublin and the breathtaking views and tranquillity of the Wicklow hills. She welcomes everyone to the escape with open arms, giving herself the task of ensuring everyone who comes through the doors has a wonderful and relaxing time, taking away great memories and feeling ready to take on the world again.
Having come from the corporate world, and through her love for travel and wellness, Amanda took up yoga, training in India to become a teacher and is now working towards her 500-hour certificate. She is also a nutritional coach and is delighted to combine her two loves - Good healthy food and yoga as her career
Lisa is queenbee of The elbowroom in Dublin and The elbowroom escape in Wicklow. She is the proverbial Duracell Bunny, teacher, potter, gardener, baker, health enthusiast and passionate foodie. But first and foremost, proud mother to two fabulous children.
The elbowroom escape is also Lisa's home and she can be often spotted knee-deep in some kind of muck, hosting retreats, writing or brewing a variety of concoctions in her cabin.
She built her pottery studio after studying in Dublin and has been focusing on throwing the tableware for the kitchens and guests at The escape.